Music / Academic Scholarship Form
The purpose of this form is to submit the Music Audition Form with supporting documentation as part of your child’s Music / Academic Scholarship application.
This is NOT the scholarship application form.
You must apply for the scholarship exam separately via the link below which will take you to the Edutest page to register.
Please ensure that you have completed the following steps first:
STEP 1 Apply for the scholarship exam online here.
STEP 2 RSVP for the Scholarship Interactive Evening for all candidates
Before you start the form, ensure that you have the following documents ready:
- A copy of your child’s Birth Certificate
- A copy of your child’s Australian Residency Visa, Certificate of Australian Citizenship or Australian Passport (if born overseas)
- A copy of your child’s latest School Report
- A copy of your child’s NAPLAN Report
- A copy of your child’s latest music exam certificate(s) for their auditioning instrument(s) eg. AMEB, ABRSM, Suzuki, Trinity etc