During these unprecedented times, Camberwell Girls Grammar School has been committed to supporting our community.
We would like to thank the whole school community – including parents and guardians, teachers and students – for their patience, energy and flexibility.
Covid-19 remains a threat and we must all do our part to prevent infections. If your daughter, or anyone in your family, is unwell and experiencing symptoms such as fever, sore throat or cough, please do not send her to school and seek medical advice.
CGGS has implemented a number of changes to manage hygiene and physical distancing, based on the AHPPC Guidelines including:
- Staff and student temperature checks are conducted each day at entry points
- The most up-to-date guidance from the Chief Medical Officer is followed in terms of staff and students wearing face masks
- Physical distancing practices are maintained through the rearrangement of school furniture and spaces
- Students and staff are educated and reminded about hygiene measures and appropriate behaviours
- Queue prompts are provided for high traffic areas
- The cleaning of all our facilities has been increased
Below you will find useful information related to the current outbreak of COVID-19
Below you will find useful information related to Remote Learning
Learning Enrichment Website
Dr Charlotte Forwood, the school’s Director of Learning Design & Development has created a website with learning enrichment resources for Junior and Senior School students. It includes links to competitions, courses, activities and resources.
If students are interested in an activity which requires a teacher to register them, they need to fill out an online form in the CGGS member section of the site as communicated with all parents via the Weekly Newsletter.
Below you will find useful information related to Wellbeing
Provided below are a list of key staff that you can contact during this time.
9811 8503 or 0417 372 667