1. Complete the Local Application for Enrolment Form and submit with AUD $100 Registration Fee and a copy of the student’s birth certificate. A copy of the student’s Australian Residency Visa or Certificate of Australian Citizenship is also required if born overseas.
2. The Admissions Manager will make contact when the enrolment process commences to confirm your interest in a place for the year level requested.
3. Enrolment interviews are arranged according to availability of places and following this, offers are made at the discretion of the Principal or Head of School.
4. To accept the offer, a non-refundable Confirmation Fee of AUD $1000 and a Holding Fee of AUD $1000 is payable. The Holding Fee will be applied against instalment 4 in the year in which the student commences at the School. This is typically the July account.
Early Learning Centre Information DOWNLOAD
Camberwell Girls Grammar School accepts international enrolments from Year 9 entry onwards.
International students must undertake an Australian Education Assessment Services (AEAS) test as part of the application process. The AEAS test results should be included with the application.
1. Complete the International Application for Enrolment Form and submit with the following documents:
> a copy of the student’s birth certificate
> a copy of the student’s passport
> AEAS report (no more than 12 months old)
2. Our Admissions Manager will make contact.
3. When the school has received the required application documentation the application will be reviewed and the Agent or family advised of the outcome.
4. If the application is successful, an offer of a place will be made subject to the following conditions:
> Satisfactory completion of intensive English course (ELICOS) as per the AEAS report recommendations. Students must complete their ELICOS at one of our recommended language schools – VIEW LIST.
> Review of language school reports
> Interview with the Head of School prior to commencement