Camberwell girls are divided into four Houses.
Run for the girls, entirely by the girls, the House Program builds spirit and maintains tradition. Being part of a House ensures that girls are connected across year levels.
A variety of student organised and led annual House competitions are held including:
Athletics / Cross Country / Dance / Debating / Drama / Music / Swimming
Participation and teamwork are a focus of all House activities.
By accumulating a required amount of points, students can be awarded House Colours in recognition of their participation. House points are also valuable to the House as a whole, with the Rhodes Cup being awarded to the House with the most combined points.
There is something for everyone and many hidden talents are discovered along the way.
Received its name from the Reverend James Schofield, Chairman of the School Council from 1921.
His daughters were amongst the first students at the School.
Received its name from Miss Louisa Taylor, the first Headmistress of the School.
She was Headmistress from 1928 to 1959.
Received its name from Mr George D Lawrence, a lawyer, who was a member of the founding Council of the School
and remained very active in the Council for 20 years.
Was established in 1965 when Ormiston became part of Camberwell Girls Grammar School.
It perpetuated the name of the Singleton sisters, Anna and Elizabeth who played an important
part during the early years of Ormiston.